Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday: Exciting sports day

The Pankration!  Which, of course, I won.  I think I was a bit overpowered for that questline though.

Also football, which was so exciting I fell asleep for about an hour while "watching" it.

Football day is also the day I make chili.
I started with pork belly this year instead of bacon, and put in about the same amount of ground beef.  A big onion and a handful of roasted garlic, along with jalepenos dona style, two cans of tomatoes, a can of tomato paste, some ground chipotles, some dark chocolate, and a bunch of spices.
It is very good chili.
It's smoother and less firey angry than past ones.  Now I need to decide if I want to take a tortilla with my lunch tomorrow.

Also, more game.
Someone poisoned Alkibiades, so I had to murder a fort to find the antidote.

Standing on baby faces is ok if they're gods.  And stone.
Ghosts.
Some idiot sent mercenaries after me.

  • I also implemented this and my lightbulbs' APIs today.
  • This doesn't really suggest any solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment