Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday: A very lazy day.


Finally finished powering up the spear.
Took a picture while totally not casing a place for a break in.
"Wine Society Invitation"?  This game is silly.
 But eventually, I couldn't avoid doing "the story".  So I finished the main storyline.
Rescued my dumbass brother from his life of random "taking orders from people."
Had dinner with brother, mother, adopted father, and adopted jerk half-brother.
And yes, Aspasia is the final baddie.  That made me sad and grumpy, so I stopped playing.
Although I did stand on Herakles' head.
There's also a new game plus?  196+ hours isn't enough?  That's also not counting the three DLC packs I need to work through.
 But I decided I wanted to take a break.

In Egypt!
 By playing the other AC game I have.  It's the previous game, and it feels clunky next to the fluid murder-energy Odyssey has.  I know it's partially just me liking Kassandra a thousand times more than Bayak, but I think this one is going to be more of a struggle to get through.
Still has ghost floating objects, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment