Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday: A sleepy day, in which I came up with a good solution at work

Now I just need to convince people that it is actually good.

And then more Assassin's Creed:
Huh.  Three more carefully arranged assassins.  How did that happen?
But later I met up with Zopheras and her mom.
Zopheras is on my list of romance characters.
We went to the only pink tree in the entire country.
 But I chose to get my horse for the horse race instead of using the generic one, so I lost, and apparently that's a deal breaker?  I think that's the only failure of the 16 possible so far (not counting Theletas, as that's either/or with Kyra).
Also this lady, who somehow got riddled with flame arrows after being a jerk to me and her workers.  Let's just say there was some "organization" and a "breakdown in negotiations between labor and capital."

No comments:

Post a Comment