Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tuesday: Did the thing.

This was not as good of a pastrami epi as usual, but it was also two hours later than when I usually stop in.

  • I guess I have to link to this review of Agent Carter, since the avclub doesn't have one up yet.  They kind of piled on the bad things in the two hours, but they did kill a bunch of bad guys.  Well, the bad guys killed a lot of bad guys.  They're poorly organized.  I really hope Dottie ends up killing Jerkwood Smith.  She's a bad guy, I'm glad she got clocked in the back of the head with a bag of coins, it was a bad idea to break her out of prison, I still hope she does the right thing and kills that jerk.
  • Although it seems like I should probably start watching Samantha Bee, as well.
  • Dog.
  • ObamaCare.
  • Egyptian cat.
  • I do this too.
  • Marnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment