Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday: Happy Birthday Day

Not me.  Julie.

I decided last week that I'd go do something today:

Museuming.
Here are the highlights of this trip.

This guy.

Those angels in front look really impatient.  "Can you hurry up and be divine faster?  We've got places to go!"

"Hey.  Hey.  Want a bird?"

"Look at this fucker, John.  GET THE FUCK UP YOU MOOCHER!"  "I think he's crippled, Peter."  "Fuck that.  YOU GET THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!"
 Honestly, they are healing him magically, the one just has a really angry pose.  I'm not sure if it's actually Peter, though (it is John and Peter).
Foxes.

Ok, so this vase is slightly different than the one I saw in San Francisco.  But the dragon is similar.  I wonder if this is just some standard vase design that everyone made in Korea.
 Then I wasn't sure what to get to eat, because I kind of didn't feel good, and also because a bunch of places were probably going to be busy.  So I went home.

The rainbow looked better in real life.
 The end decision was to go to La Tour Cafe, but not the Aina Haina one, as that was probably going to be busy.
The Nimitz one was not busy.




No comments:

Post a Comment