Thursday, February 18, 2016

Thursday: I did remember my phone today, but didn't take any pictures.

And I also just finished reading the internet, because last night Minecraft updated on my tablet with most/all of the redstone circuit components, so I've been playing around with that in creative mode.  I seem to have sorted out clocks and how to use levers and comparators to control how things interact with the clock signal.  Next up is to use hoppers to autofeed furnaces.

I'm sure this probably isn't the most efficient method, but it at least allows me to test things out.  It seems like making anything useful is going to require a bunch of repeaters to ensure binary signals.  Also: I am bad at destroying the ground in creative mode.  See: all the stone blocks I've had to use to fill in holes.


No comments:

Post a Comment