Saturday, February 6, 2016

Saturday: Didn't I just go to Kailua?

Yes.  The answer is yes.  Oh well.  Somebody was talking about burritos yesterday, and that made me want a burrito.

So I got one.
I noticed this bird.  Why are you sitting like that, birb?
I think it's hurt.  :(  It could fly, but since it was sitting weird, maybe it has a bad leg?  :(
 Then I went to Target, but they didn't have everything I wanted, so I had to stop at the grocery store when I got back to my side of the island.

Also I went to see how rainy it was at the Pali outlook.
 It was not very rainy.  There were a lot of people, though, more than usual.
This should be a mosaic, but hugin still sucks.
 And there were two idiots.  Here's the parking lot:

I've drawn an arrow to point out that the parking lot is one way.  Because the car slots angle in one direction.
It also has like a billion signs saying "do not enter" and "one way".  So idiot #1 decides to back out of his space, and then wobble back and forth to maneuver his car into facing the wrong direction.  He actively did the wrong thing, repeatedly, in order to be dumb.  Idiot #2 arrived as I was leaving.  He turned in the exit, and then stopped.  He didn't pull forward into a spot, or back up, or anything.  He stopped.  I honked.  He then turned and looked at me and continued to not move for like thirty seconds.  Finally, he pulled forward into a spot, and I was able to leave.



  • I never did a blog post about making curry pan using those tube biscuit dough.  So here's me getting an ok curry pan from like three years ago.
  • A good map.
  • Brad DeLong had three interesting articles today.
  • The Annies should have better voters, because people only ever vote for the popular Pixar/Disney things.
  • The manager thing, but with pictures.
  • Squirrels.
  • They started this show on KIKU last night, and it's probably the best thing since Murder Team Five.
  • I'm pretty sure that this man is the greatest human being who has ever lived in the entire history of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment