Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday: I spent a long time fighting statistics today only to come up with no good result.

Thing A and Thing B both seem to be true, but I couldn't get all my numbers to line up in a sufficiently convincing way for myself.

And then I drove home and heard part of "Left, Right, and Center" on NPR.  This usually makes me angry, often because Robert Sheer often comes across as a "this isn't totally perfect, so I'm going to be whiny about it" jerk.  I much prefer when they have different Left people on.  In any case, my complaint today was with festering pile of shit Rich Lowry.  After being a smarmy dick for a few minutes, he said something to the effect of "in any case, if Hilary Clinton is elected, and the Democrats retake the Senate, then a new Supreme Court justice can be nominated."  Wow.  Go fuck yourself, asshole.

And yes, I know that article is from four years ago.  I googled "Rich Lowry is an asshole," and then scanned the first page before saying, "oh, hey.  Wonkette.  That'll work."

Now I'm going to talk about grown up stuff like Minecraft again.

This is a good clock circuit.  It only takes up a 3x3 grid, and the delay can be set by changing the one repeater.  I doubt there's a more efficient solution.

"What the hell is this?" you ask?  It was supposed to be a murder machine, which would spawn pigs and sheep and shoot arrows at them.  However, the pigs and sheep spawn out the side of the dispenser, and the arrows go straight. 

  • Japan.
  • I would not have expected Young Justice to possibly come back.
  • Luke Skywalker.
  • Oddly unplanned, since Mark Hamill also did the voice of the cartoon Joker, but a good Batman story.  Ty Templeton is a good writer.


No comments:

Post a Comment