Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday: It's just really badly located.

The problem is that I'm generally always coming from the right side, and going home towards the left side.  So I have to go past Panda Express once, turn left twice, and then hope there's parking.  Then, when I go home, it's again turning left twice, and you have to cross all the lanes of King street, which sucks, because there are infinity people trying to turn right onto Kalakaua.  And once all that's done, you have to loop down Beretania again.  It's just not convenient to get there.
See?  It's this mess of things.  And this isn't even the path I took.  I came down Keaamoku from further mauka, and then couldn't make get over left enough fast enough to take Punahou going home, so I had to go all the way down to McCully to finally get back onto Beretania.
Amazingly enough, there was totally a parking space, and it was the best one, because you can pull straight in, and not worry about the people semi-legally parked parallel to the street in the lot.

And there aren't that many parking spaces, either.  Also, I'm not saying that the two 24-hour "spas" in the building next door are super sketchy, but it's a bit awkward when you're sitting in the drive through lane.

  • I enjoyed Supergirl tonight, and I'm glad that they kept the rage when she comes out from under the influence of the Black Mercy.
    • Although I was able to find this scan of the scene from the comic.  It's from a Superman/Wonder Woman shipping site.  I'm too lazy to try and find another source.
  • I saw this Superb Owl, and was like, wait, isn't that Stolas, Demon Prince of Hell?
    • Yes.  Yes, I think it is.
  • Chocolate.
  • Puppy vs. Gravity.
  • Marnie.






No comments:

Post a Comment