Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday: I still miss the calamari steaks.

Because even though I like Portuguese sausage, the fact that I have to get eggs for it to be cheaper is silly.
This song keeps coming up on the radio, and is just catchy enough to get stuck in my head.  This isn't the full song, but you can still see the pig and frog that are in the video.

  • Cat.
  • Cat.
  • Thor.
  • "Wait, no.  I don't think I'm explaining this correctly, let me try again."  "Could we start with something simpler?  Like, why am I 19 shades darker than the two of you."  "Look, see..."  "Or, hey, why my hair is just fucking all over the place.  Am I going to need to be making a rope or something?"  "See, this is all about the fruit.  That's all you need to remember, don't eat any of the fruit that's not here."  "Yeah, I'm sorry.  This whole thing just doesn't seem like it makes much sense to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment