Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday: Once upon a time, I had an overnight bag.

It wasn't super big, but if I remember correctly, it would have had just the right extra volume to complement my backpack to make packing for this trip easy.  Maybe I didn't bring it with me when I moved to Hawaii?  I thought it ended up packed in a box, but since I can't find it, I guess not.  I found the strap that belongs to it, so I can at least be sure that I didn't imagine the thing entirely.  Googling around suggests what I had is called a "tote bag."  I assume this is short for "I totes brought that."

Because the news today sucked, here's a sleepy koala.

  • Wonder Woman is who we should all try to be.
  • Not Alice Walton.
  • I disagree with this, because some of us eat all of our meals alone.  I don't get free food for not having people to eat with, why should you for pretending you don't have someone to eat with?
  • I am also curious as to why this would happen.  I wouldn't think that undergrad degrees would be influenced by a funding drop, although I could imagine such a trend at the graduate level (tl;dr reason: people are horrible).


No comments:

Post a Comment