Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday: At least I got to have onion rings today.

See?
Unfortunately, today I had to flip off a UPS truck parked in a no-parking zone, a bus parked in a no-parking zone, three people who had a crash on the offramp from H-1 home and didn't bother to get out of the highway, the mustang who thought that the lines are painted so you know where your wheels go, and the guy at the stop light who took off the brake when the light turned green, but didn't hit the gas despite there being no one in the road ahead.

I also looked at the weather, and realized that San Francisco is going to be twenty degrees colder than Honolulu next week.  I think that means that tomorrow is the day I go out to find a new hoodie.


  • This is a good movie.
  • adb is a better way to copy things to my tablet.  I shouldn't bother with the shit GUI program.  The important thing is that the regular directories really live in /mnt/sdcard/.

No comments:

Post a Comment