Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday: Blah

I understand, cat.  I understand.
I don't remember what I was going to put here.  Some math thing, if I remember correctly.  Instead I'm going to tell you about the guy I nearly ran over last week.

I'm going to claim it's his fault.  I was driving down the road, and I see a guy standing in one of the cross streets.  Well, not standing.  "Sweeping."  He had a broom, and he was sweeping the street.  The public street.  That usually take care of themselves.  He was diligently sweeping, and kept backing up, towards the street I was on.  I swerved out of the way, as he continued sweeping into my street.

I'm in a car.  Cars are not known for being sneaky.  Therefore, this asshole heard me coming, and was like, "meh, whatever," and kept sweeping the street clean.

"Oh, maybe he was trying to keep the storm drain clear!"  No.  He was sweeping into the storm drain, and besides, the cross street steeply rises up the hill.  This guy wasn't trying to prevent flooding.  He was trying to kill himself in the dumbest way possible.


  • I apparently pinned the story from CrazyTown news, but Dinesh D’Souza kind of got off with a light sentence for intentionally breaking campaign finance laws.  The super lax campaign finance laws that you can get around without much trouble most of the time.  He's kind of a dumbass.
  • Two points from this link: Apple basically thrives off the inability of most tech reporters to realize that they've stopped innovating.  Second point:  Is that really the new iphone design?  They said, "we need two tiny holes and one long hole for sound, and we want them all up here," and no one sat down and drew a :| smiley?  They went with "maybe kind of a bird, sort of, if you imagine a lower beak line?"  Fucking christ, apple.  Get with the faces-in-things program.
  • Or, I guess, with the "people probably don't want phones that bend" program.  When I was looking at tablets, I spent a lot of time at Bestbuy trying to flex them.  That is an important feature.
  • Ash Ketchum.  Wizard.
  • That's not how you leopard, leopard.
  • Usually I make fun of the 50s, but this looks yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment