Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday: I should probably try to do something tomorrow.

Fine, this picture.  I'll use you because I don't have anything better.


  • "[...] but authorities told her no crime had been committed."  That's right.  It's not against the law for people to disagree with you.  It's also not a crime to be asked to be on a panel asking why you support your stupid team name, and then have that panel forced to confront people who don't like that name.  "Ohs noes! I actually have to see people in person that disagree with me!   Call the cops!"  Jackass.
  • And another reminder that Republicans are pretty much wrong on everything, and fundamentally don't care about anyone.
  • I think at this point, CNN should probably just close up shop.  When you stop having any editors reviewing things, it's time to stop pretending you're informing anyone.
  • The sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment