Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday: I had no plan for today, either.

When it was time for dinner, I went with the strategy of "get in the car and drive and you'll figure it out on the way."

Enchiladas at the Mexican place was the solution.
Now for one horrible story and three nice things.


  • Seriously, do you have to be a moronic bully to be a cop now?  Is that really the requirement?
  • I think Mr. 50 Cent should have just ignored this, and let it just die down.  Responding just means that people like me, who frankly don't care, now think that 50 Cent really didn't know what a grapefruit was, instead of my default "Aziz Ansari is a comedian, so this is probably a joke."
  • Chipmunk.
  • This is the only thing I've seen DC do right in years.  "Yeah, we're bringing back the silliest pair of characters ever, and we're just going to wizard them into being the actual ones from before the 90 reboots we've fucked up since."

No comments:

Post a Comment