Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday: This was too much food.

I decided I wanted to be angry about parking, so I went back to La Tour Cafe after three years.  Parking is still a problem, because people are stupid.

Read the post title.
I went to get their chicken meatball banh mi (no cilantro), which was very good, even if the carrots could have been cut thinner.  However, I was not expecting a full 12-inch sandwich, and so the very cheesy mac&cheese made this far too much for a lunch.

They also had a coke freestyle machine there, so I was enthused to be able to get coke raspberry.  Unfortunately, all the cool coke flavors were out, so I was forced to settle for a poorly flavored cherry/vanilla/dr. pepper, a raspberry fanta (not quite the same), and then a peach fanta (which you can only taste after you swallow and the flavor goes through your nose).





No comments:

Post a Comment