Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday: "Wait! I have a gun in this game!"

It certainly makes it a lot easier to beat the giant woman boss of level one if I can shoot her instead of relying only on my slowly regenerating magic.  In any case, Bloodstained is about as good of a game as I was hoping it'd be, and even though it suffers a bit from late-IGA "lots of bits and collecting and crafting and decision trees", it's still excellent.  Having Yamane Michiru and Kojima Ayami doing music and art helps give it the proper Castlevania attitude, even if they had to file off all the serial numbers since Konami is dumb.

It lets you dress up your character with silly hats and masks.  The NPCs naturally dress themselves in Church Appropriate Attire.

You can sit in chairs.
So, good game.

I also sorted out the first big block on my new work project, got some additional viewpoints on it, and then blocked out my next month or two.
It's probably not that bad, the major issue is getting buy in for all the changes on the orange post-it.


No comments:

Post a Comment