Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday: "Beep beep, I'm a sheep!"

I finished up the things I wanted to get done for this week today, and then missed the email telling me about my Scipy travel from the travel office, so I need to call them tomorrow and see if I need to do something, or if it'll just stay mostly-reserved until Monday.
I did not catch the fancy bird.
 There's Godzilla stuff happening, and that made me look up to see if it was streaming, and google said it only was if I paid money, but my TV found a channel that had it to stream with ads.
Godzilla: Final War is exactly the kind of Godzilla movie I wanted.
 And then I finished Magic for Liars, which is the best book I've read in a long time.
I just wish Sarah Gailey wrote faster so I didn't have to wait a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment