Monday, June 24, 2019

Monday: Meetings, outlining, discovering my last merge had bugs that no one caught. You know, a fun-day.

Ugh.  At least the bugs are easy to fix and cosmetic at worst, although ugh.  Also double ugh.

The outline worked well, though, and I was able to get parts A and B to output to the same format, which I'm calling a win.

Then I tried to find tiny cans of pop, and ended up going to Target because no place else sells them, I guess.  Then home, dinner, and another episode of CardCaptor Sakura.  Which led to this:
A relationship graph for all important human characters on the show.
Blue is for friendship, green is for "like-like", and red is for "hates."  I'm really unhappy that season three reworked some of the relationship things (redirecting the Sakura-Yukito-Xiaolong triangle; not redirecting the Rika-Terada-san creepfest).

But it gave me an excuse to play with a directed graph library, so that's always fun for the future.  It's a bit unstable to initial ordering/edges, but that's fine.  Snippet:

#/usr/bin/env python3

import pygraphviz as pgv

g = pgv.AGraph(strict=False,directed=True, concentrate=True)

char =  ['sakura', 'toya', 'yukito', 'xiaolong',
         'tomoyo', 'sonomi',
         'nadeshiko', 'fujitaka',
         'meiling',
         'naoko', 'chiharu', 'takashi', 'rika', 'terada-san']
for n in char:
        g.add_node(n)

g.edge_attr['color'] = 'green'

g.add_edge('sakura', 'tomoyo', dir='both', color='blue:green')
g.add_edge('toya', 'sakura')
g.add_edge('toya', 'xiaolong', color='red')
# etc...
g.draw("/tmp/ccs.png", prog='dot')


Finally, more Bloodstained, where I discovered I need another secret item to upgrade my sword again, which is a pain.  I also broke the game and fell out of the map, and then was greeted by "Party Legs" when I got back into the map:



No comments:

Post a Comment