Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday: Working from home wasn't super productive.

Mostly because I have a pile of things to keep straight in my head, and it's easier to do that with my double monitors at the office.  However, they were repainting the office today, so it was either this, or die from the fumes.

I also did the lazy thing and had groceries delivered.  Then I did the extra lazy thing of going out to get dinner instead of eating anything I had at home, or had just bought.  To be fair, I needed a new battery for my PKMN Go+, which died when I sent it through the washing machine.  It turns out that this time it didn't die completely, but did need a new battery.

It feels weird that it was only a year ago that I was having my last Monte Cristo.
Even weirder that I was in Alameda again two years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment