Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday: I almost got everything accomplished today.

Except for a review that was too mind numbing to complete.  Comments, documentation, and sane variable names help a lot.

Then I came home and beat Bloodstained.
I had guessed that the Guy Who Helps You Build Stuff would turn out to be a bad guy.  Turns out it was Oddly Dressed Nun.
 I wondered how they were going to deal with her becoming super suspicious, since you still need to be able to buy stuff.
It turns out she left the kid in charge.  Of the shop.  Full of weapons and stuff.  And in charge of buying the magic demon shards from you.  I'm with Miriam on this one.
 But then I got confused, because I couldn't figure out where to go.  So I looked it up, and that made the Room I Only Went To Like Twice make sense, as the weird color was demon power.
And then the kid told me where I was supposed to go.  Thanks, kid.  Only a bit too late.
I really like being able to change my character style, and that the things I have equipped show up in the game.  In any case, I beat all the various end bosses.
She tried to convince me she'd fooled me, but I horded pretty much all of the demon shards.  If this was accurate to how I played, she'd be able to summon a bat, a frog, and maybe shoot some bubbles at me.  Like I'd give up the shards of Super Fiery Death.


No comments:

Post a Comment