Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday: Errands and the best burgers ever.

But first, pho.

It's not as good as the old place was.  Plus, it's full of cilantro, and the only way to fix it is to make it spicy.  And they only have sriracha, which isn't as good as the old place's spicy sauce.
And then I organized my taxes, and cleaned the bathroom, and did dishes, and I thought about doing laundry and putting warm clothes away, but I never got around to that.  Maybe tomorrow.

I also probably need to get groceries tomorrow too.  Ugh.

Today was also the day that I finally got around to making these burgers that Julie suggested.  It's only been like, a decade since then, so that's not too bad.  They're pretty much awesome.  Probably should have bought fish sauce before now, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment