Friday, April 12, 2019

Friday: The thing at work works.

Except there have been API changes that make it not work.  It's hopefully fast and easy to fix, but I'll look at it next week.

Daily gym thing.
I've actually had pretty good luck, and now I think I'm at a point where I don't fill up on items or Pokemon if I don't pay attention.  Maybe I should buy a new pose next.
I needed to get envelopes to mail my taxes, so I bought a new stapler too.  Plus Jersey Mike's, because it's yummy.
I also bought cool looking magnets, but the magnets ripped off the front, so I have a bunch of plastic junk, a bunch of tiny magnets, and one that didn't break.  Ugh.


  • And I need to decide if saving $10 is worth going back to Staples tomorrow.  I can get it from Amazon for slightly more, and I think it's probably a good option.  My current big backpack is falling apart, and with Pre, I no longer need to bother taking out my electronics.  This one looks significantly bigger as well.
  • I support the WGA.
  • Gabby is great.
    • Which is why this makes me so angry.  I didn't like it when they cancelled the old book and made Laura go back to her old name.  This is so out of character for both of them, and I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment