Tuesday, April 9, 2019

This episode.

With the Dash card.

Tomoyo: The card got away.

Kero: Hey, break into that girl's house and capture the Dash card!

Sakura: I don't know, this seems wrong.

Rei (the girl): That strange injured cat [the personification of the Dash card] I found last night seems to be making me fast.

Sakura: Um...

Rei: I think I can be as good at running as I was before!  Strange cat is great!

Sakura: This feels super wrong.

Kero: She's cheating anyway, so let's go capture the card!

Sakura: I am really uncomfortable about this entire scenario.

Everyone: It's ok, Sakura!  We think you're incapable of doing bad things!

Sakura: That kind of just makes it all worse!

Xiaolong: I hate everyone and everything (except Yukito), so I'm going to capture the card myself!

Also Xiaolong, using the card: I have no moral qualms about cheating.  Or lying.  I'm pretty much terrible, but that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment