Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wednesday: I need to finish my taxes.

I did all the numbers tonight, and things worked out better than expected.

I also used this time to have groceries delivered, which

  1. Yes, is super lazy.
  2. But I can spend five minutes shopping online to put together the things I need.
  3. And then use that time at work, fighting traffic coming home, and doing taxes instead of fighting traffic to get to the store, impulse buying a bunch of stuff, and then going home.
So it's kind of like an efficient use of time?  And it's not significantly more expensive than getting regular groceries?  Maybe this is not just me being lazy, but it a proper thing I should be doing.

  • Interferometry is pretty cool.
  • I want about zero Renner-Hawkeye, but some Good-Hawkeye, and a whole bunch of Kate-Hawkeye.

No comments:

Post a Comment