Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Wednesday: Ash free

I had to deal with heating/AC stuff this morning, because my not-actually under me downstairs neighbor complained about my outside unit.  The repair guy couldn't find anything wrong, and it sounded the same as everyone else.  I suspect n-a-u-m-d-n has no idea what he's talking about.

Do any of these guys fit in frame?
And this month is apparently vacation month, which I didn't know about, because if I had, I probably would have thought about vacating.  In any case, I'm hoping to have a bunch of stuff done before people come back to work.
No, I cannot do a Donphan raid alone.
Because of time, which is the crappiest way to not win.

I did finally fix the hole in my glove, partially because it's cold now, and I don't want my hand being mostly warm.
I wasn't sure if I had enough rice for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow, so I decided to make a Japanese sweet potato as well.  They're super common on tv shows as a thing to eat and snack on, where they're eaten fresh off a grill or fire.  So I threw one in the oven to bake, with the idea that I'd try it and see what it needed afterwards.
While cooking leftover bulgogi.
It needs nothing.  It's wonderfully sweet and warm and tasty, and I have two more, one of which needs to go to work tomorrow in my lunch.  Super yummy and super easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment