Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday: I have so many things I want to accomplish this weekend.

I'm guessing very few of them will actually get done, but I'm not going to worry about that too much.
I'll just sneak my Gengar in here.

  • Because they're garbage people.  That's why they don't want things to be more democratic.
  • Good to see conservatives everywhere are incompetent.
  • A new Vampire: the Masquerade game?  I was seriously not expecting that.
  • I wanted to play a "stab people with a sword" game last night, and remembered I have Devil May Cry 4.  I'm playing a nice lady who is stabbing people with a bazooka.  It works.  I think she's a special DLC character, because there is zero story in her mode.  Given what I remember about the DMC story, that's just fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment