Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday: KBBQ and snow.

I woke up late, but that's ok, I had no major plans for the day.  Except to make KBBQ.
It turns out that bulgogi is super easy to make.
I used a non-stick pan, because I had very thin tenderloin, but I think the flank was better for this.  I used the mushrooms to clean up the burnt bulgogi sauce, which made them super tasty as well.  I think next time I do this, I should get some pork belly as well.

And now it's snowing, but work isn't cancelled yet.  I'm still hoping for a day off.


  • I can now close the tab I've had with the recipe in it for months.
  • The thing I was missing, and didn't figure out until after, was a dipping sauce.  I had thought about making ssamjang, but I think I just want the oil and salt sauce that GogiTime had.
  • Pokemon food.
  • Snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment