Saturday, March 9, 2019

Saturday: She didn't say the thing. :(

New Marvel movie makes it movie day.  The fact that it's Captain Marvel makes it even better.  I'm happy it takes place in the past, so that Carol can be her full-strength hero self in the next Avengers.  Also: I want more movies showing what she's done for the last 25 years.

But I had to get lunch first.  I probably should go to the pho/bahn mi place more than when I go to the movies.

Is the fire chicken really that small?

I now have a Captain Marvel cup, because that's all the old lady was willing to sell me.
 It's a good movie.  She didn't say she was the Boss of Space, but the Avengers comes out next month, and she'll be in that, and it's a good introduction to the rest of the team.  "Hey, I'm the Boss of Space.  What's up?  Where's Fury?"
Then I went to Target to buy lunch stuff and a hamper, and left with a new bookshelf and sheets because they were on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment