Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Wednesday: I figured out something, so completing my next ticket should be super easy.

Not like "pfft" super easy, but "abcd" super easy.  I don't think it'll be done this week, so it's probably what I'll work on in Austin.  Along with other coding things.

Also: I remembered why I stopped playing one game.  After a few levels of "jump around and shoot baddies," they decided to make the game "jump exactly when and where we expect you to, otherwise you die."  Yes, thank you, I wanted something that had to be done one very specific way or else it doesn't work.  That's my definition of a well made game.

Also I guess it's shiny day or something?
Sure.  Why not.

  • Pretty much the worst.
  • I mean, is there a reason they couldn't just make her not white?  Would that somehow mess up their carefully crafted story of "old-west stagecoach robber, but in the future, because there's robots, too"?
  • Garbage-Empress became the empress of more than garbage today.
  • I should read this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment