Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Tuesday: That's at least better than a backslide, I guess.

One half of one branch of government is better than nothing, and Florida will have 1.4 million new voters next time, and it sounds like Michigan may have actual districts in the future.  All good things.  Not as good as a complete rout, but it's better than nothing.
I've never seen this kind of ballot.  It's like a touch screen, but paper, and there are faint little LED X's to indicate what you selected.  Also: this law is stupid.
It looks like all my selections except for Padinhareveetil/Plainsboro BoE won.  So that's good.  I didn't get a sticker, so that's bad.  I should have gotten doughnuts when I stopped at CVS this evening.


  • One side has a vested interest in not making things sane and not making things more democratic.  "It's a republic," they say.  Then why do some representatives represent more people than others?  Justify that, other than "rich people and racists don't want to share power."
  • I got "Cheddar and Beebo," which isn't what I was going for, but is what I'll accept.
  • Bulbasaur care.

No comments:

Post a Comment