Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thursday: Conference end.

I was able to get the database thing to yield useful data, and I have more information on the things I didn't understand to try to get more out of it.  One interesting thing was using the db information to construct one of our configuration files, but instead of doing it manually, doing it based on queries and test results.  I doubt we'd ever automatically generate something like that (because that let's the robots win), but it's not a bad first step before human validation.

Or validation through new monsters.

Including "new medium-size trash bird."

The moon.
After using the ride app stuff here (because that's what the travel people want, because that's direct billed), I've come to the conclusion that the driver directions/map must be fuzzed somewhat.  That's the only explanation why I have yet to be picked up or dropped off anywhere near the marker I've placed.


Sarcastic angel plutocrat cat.

Multiocular O.

No comments:

Post a Comment