Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday: Ugh.

I don't know.  I think I had a caption in my head, but I downloaded this like a month ago, and I've forgotten it.

  • Bears.
  • Why tattoos are a bad idea.
  • Potato.
  • Why art deco is wonderful.
  • I'm suprised that in all of the news stories about this that I skimmed through, no one has used the challenging forensic technique of "it's a monospace font."  All three lines are presumed centered.  "Written by" and "James Gunn" both have ten characters, so a vertical dropped between 'te' and 's ' will bisect the title as well.  This puts the cut between 'HE', so there are 15 characters to the left, and 7 visible to the right.  Assume the word is "galaxy" followed by a space.  This leaves 5 free characters.  Add a colon, and that's only 4.  That's super short, which makes it hard to come up with plausible words, suggesting it's not actually printed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment