Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday: Today was a weird mail day.

I wasn't going to have a picture today, but it rained a bit, so that was enough.
I checked the mail today to see if Amazon was lying when they said I shouldn't expect the copy of Marnie I ordered wouldn't arrive until July 10th.  They were, and now I have a children's book to read.  In addition to that, I had a survey from the Democratic party.  Well, technically it was them asking for money, but they fancied it up under the guise of a survey.  Odd things not on the survey:  Big checkbox for "don't fuck shit up," big checkbox for "which of these things do you think the tea party will fuck up" (because seriously, choose three of seven?  fuck that), any mention of the trade agreement that isn't very popular but is still being pushed irrationally.

I also got a notice to pick up some certified mail.  For someone who isn't me.  I don't think they're likely to give it to me, so I think I'll just let it sit at the post office.


No comments:

Post a Comment