Thursday, August 7, 2014

Vacatiopocalypse 2014

Definite delay. We're now at a 9:30 "decision". Which sucks, but it sounds like it's not a vital problem, at least. I guess having a three hour layover wasn't a terrible thing.

Mr "I'm maintenance in san francisco" guy thinks they're working on a window, and "that doesn't take that long." So yeah. Windows. At least if he can see it, it's on the opposite side of the plane from where I'm sitting.

Which is the floor, right next to the gate desk, because there is nowhere else to sit in this gate.

And the reason you don't put miso in a square bowl: you can't pick it up to sip, because you'd make a mess. Plus, using the spoon is impossible because it doesn't scoop.

I'm pretty sure "I have two planes to make, I have to be in a wedding on Saturday" is the same lady who had to have her giant bag of sand checked at security in front of me. Wtf, lady? Security is just going to be fine with you and you mystery powders?



No comments:

Post a Comment