Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday: All the links, plus some standard Sunday stuff.

I tried to figure out what I wanted for lunch, and eventually decided to do the pancakes and calamari thing again.  Like I do.
You'll see the obvious problem here.
Except they no longer do the calamari.  At all.  So I had to come up with something else to have with my pancakes, and ended up with chicken fried steak.  Not awful, but there's way too much gravy and far too little calamari since that's what I really wanted.

Afterwards I went to Nijiya Market, since it's next door and I wanted to get some chocolate.
I never mentioned this?  It's lemon pop from Japan, and it's delicious, and I think I had like 2-3 bottles of it a day when I was there.  It's not impossible to get here, but it's a bit inconvenient, so it's nice to find a new place that stocks it.
They also had Boss coffee, but only Boss Black, and not Rainbow Mountain.  No picture because I haven't opened it yet.

And now for links.  This moves my RSS starred items from 64 to 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment