Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday: more travel, this time successfully

First up, lunch at what I think was the very first place I went in Austin, Rudy's:
It was many years ago, but I still enjoy the concept of buying meat by weight.  Brisket obviously, with some sausage hiding under the paper.
Then, home for just long enough for a tiny thief to drink all my take home pop, and then off to the airport.  No trouble there, and I even got the upgrade on the flight to Houston. Sure, that's like ten minutes long, bit it's the thought that counts.

The transfer at IAH was between gates B85 and B86. It was perfect except for the lack of snacking and shopping in the Podunk end of the terminal.

Now for another week of vacation, with a lotdifferent little kid to call with. Will this week be full of Daniel Tiger's neighborhood and Dinosaur Train as well?


No comments:

Post a Comment