Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday: I probably need to do something other than work and sleep, otherwise, I won't have any images to put up.

I guess I'll have to dip into my stash of funny bear pictures.  I have about a half dozen left.
"The service here sucks."

  • Pandas are sneaky.
  • Hello Kitty is not a cat.
    • Counter-point, summarizing my thoughts on the matter in a format 99 times as long.  Tl;dr: Kitty isn't a cat because she's an anthropomorphic character who formally only exists in some form of media.
  • Ad number three.  What the fuck kind of "club" are you joining that you have to make funeral arrangements for someone?  Did you actually join the mob?  Have you checked recently to see that didn't accidentally join the mob?  You maybe need to check again.
  • Cartoons and comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment