Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday: Let's try to not wake up at 4:30 tomorrow.

Because it wasn't a lot of fun today.  Even with a very generous "get ready" budget, it was just way too much time.  Although I did have the issue that after reading the internets for today, I fell asleep for an hour (or two?).  So here's just the four link I put into tabs, and not the filtered set of the 22 items I starred for later reading.

And it turns out "no, you won't give a talk" that led to "well, maybe just make some slides" has taken the obvious transformation to "you can present those on Thursday."  I knew this was going to happen.


  • Ovenized.
  • I also enjoy repurposing cards for things the card was not originally designed for.
  • This makes more sense when it's explained than it was at the end of that soccer game.  There it just looked like they threw more time on at the end to give the losing team a chance to tie.
  • Anger bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment