Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday: Laundry and packing

I don't leave until late tomorrow, but I hate getting ready for travel.  I can't pretend a travel day is a normal day, even if it is until 10pm.  And now I'm checked in, and I've switched my crap travel agent seats for less crap window seats in the slightly less shitty class that I now have to rush to get at check-in time.

MT54 was a bit odd today.  Guy gets framed for murder and theft, and is executed leaving his wife and baby all alone.  She hires MT5, and they go after the real criminals: the thief who killed the kid that got killed, chief constable A, chief constable B, and the fucking magistrate of the town.  Murder Cop says he'll take two of the kills, since YMG died last episode.  However, when he's going to kill the thief while the credits roll, the thief takes off, and MC finds him slumped over in an alley, with a strangulation mark around his neck.  A shadow in the background runs off, indicating that New Murder Guy will be here next episode, and that he can figure out crimes and kill the instigator without even needing the rest of the Murder Team.  I'm guessing he's going to be kind of a jerk, but everyone will warm up to him by his second or third episode.

In related news, I remembered this week that Japan gets the internet too, and that they have a wikipedia, and they almost certainly have people who obsessively edit wikipedia articles about useless topics.  必殺仕事人2009.  Blammo.  Combined with the wonder that is chrome's auto-translate function, I can figure out what's going on better.  Today's episode was titled "False Accusation."  Important information.



And I'm not mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment