Monday, April 27, 2009

Nigerian scammers need to be beat to death

Thanks for being a fucking Nigerian fucking scam, douchebag. I'm trying to honestly find a fucking apartment, and you're trying to steal money. Why don't you get a real job, or move to country that has a stable enough government to support real jobs?

Seriously, does this ever work? Can you send me a list of names and addresses for people you've scammed, so I can beat them up for being so god damn fucking stupid? Also: I have a fucking Ph.D., in a hard science. I don't believe anything unless I can prove it. And you come along with "Oh! I'm REV GARY AND MY WIFE MARY and we TOTALLY OWN THE HOUSE THAT WE TOLD YOU WAS AN APARTMENT! WE ARE (not) TRYING TO STEALYOUR MONEY AND SHIT LIKE THAT!" Did you think I wouldn't notice? Do your friends tell you that Americans are so damn stupid that we always fall for this shit?

Why don't you just change your postings to "Hi! I want your money, and don't really own any property in Hawaii, I'm just trying to steal your information to attempt to steal money from you! I'm hoping your too fucking dumb to notice this, and would like you to send me all sorts of stuff to make it easy to steal your identity. Look! I'm a Reverend, therefore I must be religious and honest, because selling the service of an invisible space wizard is totally the most honest job ever. Let me (not) steal all your money and make you sorry you ever tried to find a fucking apartment!"

Yours in Christ ("Please do understand us why the keys are with us.")

Fuck you

(Seriously? You want me to believe you moved to a different fucking country, took the keys, and tried to rent it out? WTF, asshole?)

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 04:59:13AM -0400, gun pet wrote:
> Hello,

> Thanks for the email. I am Rev Gary and my wife Mary own the house
> and also want you to know that it was due to my transfer that makes
> me and my wife to leave the house and also want to give it out for
> rent and looking for a responsible person that can take very good
> care of it as we are not after the money for the rent but want it to
> be clean at the time and the person that will rent it to take it as
> if it were its own. So for now, We are here in Nigeria,
>
> our new house and also with the keys of the house, we try to look
> for an agent that we can give this documents before we left but
> could not see and we are as well as don't want our house to be u sed
> any how in our present that is why we took it along with us. I and
> my wife came over to Nigeria for a missionary work, so i hope you
> will promise us to take very good care of the house. So get back to
> me on how you could take care of our house or perhaps experience you
> have in renting home.
>
>
> Please do understand us why the keys are with us.
>
>
> FILL THE APPLICATION FORM
> RENT APPLICATION FORM
> 1)Your Full Name :
> 2)Your Full Address & Phone Number :
> 3)How old are you?
> 4)Are you married?
> 5)How many people will be living in the house?
> 6)Do you have a pet?
> 7)Do you have a car?
> 8)Occupation?
> 9)What is your religion?
> 10)What is your monthly income?
> 11.WHEN ARE YOU PLANNING TO MOVE IN?
> 12)How long are you willing to rent?
> CALL ME NOW +2348055088045 or 0112348055088045 IMMEDIATLY LET DISCUS
>

1 comment: