Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday. Work. Teen Titans.


My boss was back in town today. Which meant I had to go to work. Still, it was good to get his opinion on things, and sort out the papers.

I also discovered that Teen Titans is back on Cartoon Network. This morning's episode was one of my favorites. Seeing TT again prompted me to look into the video game, which I played long ago when it first came out. Gamestop had it for only $10, so I picked it up on the way home. It fits perfectly into the level of "beat up bad guys" and "don't worry too much, because it's designed for kids, so it's not too tough." I miss games like that.


I do have Easter food pictures, but I haven't bothered to get them from my phone yet. They'll probably show up later this week.

Late Night Edit: Looking at the Cartoon Network schedule seems to indicate that this was a one time Teen Titans showing. Damn damnity damn damn. I'm going to need to buy the DVDs when I get to the Tropics.

No comments:

Post a Comment