Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday: Ugh, travel.

Ugh.  Breakfast for late lunch, then "the rest of my uneaten cheese, but sandwiched" just now.  Trash taken out, dishes and laundry done, so almost everything will be clean when I get back in a week.

I think I like evening flights the best.  Those seem to have the minimum of stress.  Early morning is clearly the worst, and "so early I'm leaving today even though it's technically tomorrow" the super worst.

I kind of like the "here are all the Pikachus you never found" event.  Although I now have even more Pikachus I'll never need or use.

Now to play Bloodstained for two hours before putting on travel clothes and waiting for my car.

  • I shouldn't say anything, probably.
  • We all know what to say to things like this.
  • Hotel map, in case I want to look it up.  Online check in puts me in building 3, which I think is where I was last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment