Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday: First conference day.

I think I had a witty title, but I forgot what it was.

Not much science today.  I did learn about some of the other parts of the project, and the current status.  Tomorrow I need to help work through the CPP stuff, which hopefully will be similar to what I would like it to be.

There's a gym here.
 But the gym sometimes refuses to cooperate.  So sometimes you waste your raid pass trying to get into the raid, but everyone else got into the other raid, and so you can't beat the stupid air snake.
I helped kill that air snake.
 But then there were board games, with semi-illegal outside food, because there are rules this year (????).
But they did not put cilantro on everything like some kind of monster, and were cool with my "no beans, plz" note.
 I also discovered that none of the payment things are easy to set up or use.  Why can't I just transfer money into a generic google account that I can use to buy things from google in the future?
And we played "Chaos in the Old World," which I did not win, despite everyone claiming I was totally winning the whole time.
I also did not win the Alice in Wonderland parade game, but I spent the first game organizing dinner orders.



No comments:

Post a Comment