Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday: Sick day.

I ordered groceries late last night, and they were delivered today at 10:30am.  My phone woke me up, I put things in the fridge, and then went back to bed for another four hours.

Then got clean and took a nap.  And then made food and took a nap.  And now I think I might want to take a nap before going to bed.

The point being, that being sick is actually just shutting your body down so it can fix things.  It kind of sucks, and I feel like I wasted the day instead of doing much of anything for work, but that's how it goes for today.  I'm still not sure about tomorrow, but if I do stay home, I really need to do some sort of work.

I'm super happy I had leftover chili in the freezer so I had a meal ready to go.
It would have been better if I'd remembered to order an avocado, and I also forgot to order arugula for sandwiches at work this week.  Also doritos would have been nice.  Or just some tortillas. I think the point is that I should probably not order groceries late at night while sick.



No comments:

Post a Comment