Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Tuesday: Travel

Travel is always crappy.  It's double crappy when you get to the airport and discover the flight is delayed an hour.

And then when that hour delay turns into more than two.

But I got tacos, and even though they all have cilantro, they were all good with a lot of dona.

And the lady waiting next to me had a doggo.
 Eventually they let us board, and we eventually took off, and I had a row to myself, so I played Stardew for like 10 days.  It was a good flight in that regard.
Then I took over the gym at the train station.
Then train, car home, and my groceries were waiting for me on the porch.  Unfortunately, it was too late for anyplace to be open so I could get dinner, so it turned into a sandwich day.

I think I'm sleeping in tomorrow, and heading to work for the afternoon meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment