Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sunday: The lull in the three-day weekend.

Which means I did as much nothing as I could get away with.  I didn't play as much Stardew as I had planned, so I'll probably need to fix that tomorrow.  I also wish that second switch docks weren't such a scam.  They all are either more than I want to spend or require an additional power cable.
Bahn mi.  I was standing in line when I realized these are mostly pork, I was planning on BLTs for dinner, and I'm cooking pulled pork tomorrow.
I did finally buy a toaster today, because BLTs without toast aren't very good.  Technically, I didn't have any L either, but arugula works.


  • I had a similar thought to a lot of these comments.  I understand she had a broken leg, and I assume that kept her from simply walking makai until she found people.
  • Pokemon Go izakaya.
  • I bought corn, but want something roastier than boiled or oven baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment