Saturday, May 18, 2019

Saturday: An adventure day.

Not a big adventure, though.

Lunch burger.
 This seems bigger than it has in the past?  I don't know.  Still good, though.

That's kind of cool.
And then I went to go see Detective Pikachu.  I agree with the Funhaus assessment:  it's not terrible, it's clearly designed for kids, Ryan Reynolds single-handedly carries the entire film himself.  It was worth seeing in the theater, I think.  I also agree that an art book with all of the design work would be wonderful.

Then I went to Target and bought a blender, because I'm lazy.
And I wanted to make dona again.
I added some more oil after taking this picture, which made mine a bit paler, matching the official TacoDeli version more.  It's still good, although I want to wait until tomorrow to make my final decision.  It's sneaky hot, too, which I didn't remember from my previous batch.  It's also far easier to use the blender, making the only "difficult" step being removing the jalepeno skin.  That would probably be easier if I let them cool more.


  • That's pretty awful.
  • If these GoT spoilers are accurate, then I'm ok with it.  I mean, I'm ok either way, since I don't watch or really care about things, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment