Monday, May 27, 2019

Memorial Day: No moderation.

I woke up later than I wanted, but was able to put the pork butt into the oven.  That meant that I spent all day waiting as my apartment slowly filled with delicious smells.  That made me hungry all day.

It came out pretty good in the end.
I got confused while wrapping it, and the fatty side ended up on the bottom.  This meant the top (where I pulled the pork for my sandwiches) wasn't as good as I had hoped.  Later, when it had cooled some and I was putting it into a container, I ate some of the fatty bits, and they were super good.
I also made some bbq sauce, but it's not quite as good as I'd hoped.
I also got second place in the Stardew Valley harvest festival thing, which I suspect is the best I could have done.  I then discovered that one of the games is rigged, so I could buy all the cool rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment