Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday: This is why I'm using movers.

I have been drenched in sweat like 99 times today.  First this morning while trying to find an ATM at Ala Moana so I could pay my car registration.  You'd think that all the signs saying "cash or check only" would be a sign to them that maybe they should accept credit cards.  But that's done, so I will be able to get my car off the island.

The other times have been while cleaning things in my apartment that I am getting rid of tomorrow.  Like ten-fifteen minutes of work, with my fan blasting me as much as possible, and because it's like 100% humidity and crap trades, just that is too much.  I'm not going to be able to get everything I'd planned taken away, but I should get most of it.

Me, looking at this picture: "Why did I take this drunk?  Where am I going, anyway?"  The answer: because this was dripping water at LAX nine years ago.  Nice how things connect like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment